We hear a lot about cloud security lapses and high-profile breaches in the news. Industry reports and analysts exhaustively cover sensational cases publicly. But if you dig deeper into the details of these breaches, you’d discover that many of these vulnerabilities could have been avoided if the cloud environment was configured according to cloud security best practices.
As companies also continue to quickly adopt cloud and implement their digital transformation strategy, there has been a clear trend to embrace speed over security. Establishing security in your hybrid and multi-cloud environments is especially problematic: multiple vendors, disparate architectures, and a mixture of applications and processes all can introduce vulnerabilities that expose your systems. With hackers, ransomware and data thieves on the rise, it’s also no wonder that a majority of IT leaders acknowledge that their biggest security fear is potential blind spots that could lead to compromised data or potential liabilities.
In this exclusive Insights Forum, guests Sally Eaves, Anupriya Ramraj & JP Cavanna who provided answers to these and other critical questions around how to effectively future-proof your security in the cloud:
- How can you ensure holistic and systematic design for your strategic development?
- How well can security be enabled for companies that are quickly adopting cloud as part of their digital transformation
- Which are the most vital skills required for cloud security and goal setting?
- What is the next innovation in security for cloud?
- Is it time to rename the CISO to become the ‘business enabler’?
Listen into the Insights Forum discussion to achieve success with your hybrid and multi-cloud security.