Join Thycotic’s Director of Product Marketing Barbara Hoffman and Steve Piper, Founder & CEO of CyberEdge Group, as they share key insights from the 2021 Cyberthreat Defense Report.
Barbara and Steve delve into the deepest concerns, current investments, and daily battles experienced by IT security professionals on the frontlines. Learn from your peers how they are coping with escalating threats, including embracing emerging technologies such as SD-WAN, zero trust, and SASE.
Based on responses from 1200 enterprise IT security pros from 17 countries and 19 industries, the webinar covers highlights from the Cyberthreat Defense Report and explains how cyber security threats are perceived and managed. Examples of successful practices and strategies are provided.
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT Security Team Members
- CISOs and Executive Leadership
- Compliance and Audit
- IT operations:
- Systems Administrators
- Helpdesk Teams
- Infrastructure Management
- Workstation Management, etc.
What will I learn?
- How paying ransomware demands is fueling and funding more attacks
- How much IT security spending increases are slowing
- Why pessimism grows with 3 out 4 feeling they will be compromised by a successful cyberattack
Get the answers to these important questions
- What’s causing a dramatic rise in successful cyberattacks? (Hint: BYOD policy adoptions and third-party risks)
- How are the metrics of evaluating IT security professionals in preventing cyberattacks changing?
- What is involved in adopting a SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation & Response) technology?